Saturday, April 10, 2004
Midnight 5k



These were taken Winter 2004, I'm not sure about the exact date, so you've gotta gimme a break on that one. If anyone knows when it was, post it or email me so I can change the date on this post.
Anywho, Becky had a grand time running the 5k and Mary was helping out with the race, being all official and whatnot. *smile*
Comments:
<< Home
Wow, was i suprised to see all those pics of ME on here! awesome!! I love the page ash- you are such a champ to do this for all of us! if no one else lovees it, i will. i put a link to this page on mine, so if any of the kids look at mine they can come to this one too! i will email you!! and yes, hook me up with hot outdoorsy randy...
Post a Comment
<< Home

