Tuesday, October 04, 2005

 

Myron the Great



"I graduated this summer from BYU-H I loved every second that I was there. I got really really into surfing and school and miss the island. I worked all summer managing a white water rafting outfit that my brother owns.

"Now I am living in Provo for a bit and working on Grad school applications.

"I am still single, I have had a girlfriend for the past two years but she is still in Hawaii and so we are dating other people.

"I am going to be in Rexburg all next weekend for a soccer game and stuff so if anyone wants to hang they can email me.

"The first photo is me getting ready to body board down the river.
"The second is me and my roomate at a Pinback concert in LA."

Comments:
Myron youre awesome. i want you. you surf- yes i want that. i surf...a little...it could work!
 
LOL :P I saw you in Hawaii Myron!!! Remember that time? haha. Sucks that you had to leave. Hope that you're doing well!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?