Monday, January 22, 2007

 

Ashley Rappleyea - 2006





During the summer, Travis & I were drive-in movie junkies. We had went on a couple trips: touring with family in Yellowstone and camping in Montana near Butte.

I completed my student teaching on December 1st. Hoo-rah for me! I taught 7th and 8th grade at Sandcreek Middle School in Ammon, just outside Idaho Falls. It was a good experience. Tough, but good.

Now the next biggest task in my life is labor and childbirth. It'll be worth the pain & trouble. :) We'll be having a baby girl sometime around June 3rd.

Travis & I are doing well. We're both in school for Winter 2007, but I've only got 5 credits- three required and 2 for fun. Travis is done with his automotive classes and labs so he's now working on the business part of his degree & taking a physics class to finish his associate's degree. We'll both graduate in April. Happy day.

http://rappleyea.blogspot.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?