Monday, January 22, 2007

 

Donya - 2006



Hi Everyone!
I hope everyone is doing great. It has been a long time since I talked to a lot of anyone in Idaho or Quest.

Well I got married in August and also bought a house. Started a new job in September. It has been a very busy couple of months.

My brother will be back from his mission in Las Vegas in about 6 months. I'm so excited, I miss him so much and he has miss so much of what has happened with me.

Well as for my new job I currently work at United Health Care as a Billing Specialist, I absolutely love it. I'm busy all the time with my job.

My new house is great, I love it. I've been doing a lot of painting. The first week we moved into our house we knocked out a wall and put in a sliding glass door. It was a big project but so much fun. My dad helped us with that big project. A week before our wedding in Florida my dad was cliff diving and he miscalculated his jump. He ended up shattering his one foot completely and breaking his other foot. He is just now starting to walk again, luckily he just barely received permission from his doctor to fly to Florida to see me married.

Right now my life basically revolves around my new job and new house. My husband and I are completely content with just being with each other and our house.

Oh also I would like to say Congrats to Stape on the baby, I'm happy for you! I thought I'd include a picture of me and my hubby and then a picture with my parents in here. Hope all is good.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?