Monday, January 22, 2007
Jordan & Laura Day - 2006
Hey Questies!
Jordan and I have continued to be busy with school and work.
We are still in Rexburg. I am almost finished with the nursing program and he is almost finished with his bachelors in Biology. He has just been accepted to Midwestern University in AZ and Des Moines University in IA for podiatry school.
We will probably be moving to Des Moines in April after graduation. We will be there until he finishes medical school.
No baby or baby on the way, but we are keeping busy enough as it is!
We hope you all are also doing well! Take care and Merry Chirstmas!
Jordan and Laura
Jordan and I have continued to be busy with school and work.
We are still in Rexburg. I am almost finished with the nursing program and he is almost finished with his bachelors in Biology. He has just been accepted to Midwestern University in AZ and Des Moines University in IA for podiatry school.
We will probably be moving to Des Moines in April after graduation. We will be there until he finishes medical school.
No baby or baby on the way, but we are keeping busy enough as it is!
We hope you all are also doing well! Take care and Merry Chirstmas!
Jordan and Laura

