Monday, January 22, 2007
Mary Grace Hall - 2006

This year has been sweet.
I have been mostly in Idaho, playing, and going to school. This winter I took up Telemark- skiing (if you dont know what that is, google it). Its in the backcountry, which i fell in love with.
Also, went to Alaska for the summer, with good old Pete Snedecor. We had a good time. went camping and had some adventures when he wasn't working (which was all the time, building houses).
Took a great road trip, ended up in idaho falls where i teach in the special ed room at rocky mountain middle school. That is an entertaining job. middle school kids are so funny to watch, they are concerned so much about themselves! haha And i really like the special ed kids, they are fun. I will be back up to school in january, and i am (beleive it or not) getting closer to graduation. No date set yet, but very few classes left :)
I date here and there, but still not ready to get serious about life. I guess thats about all there is with me right now.
Still a rec major and playing outdoors as much as possible. Miss you all, have a good holiday! Oh- new email address, besides the school one: marygracehall@gmail.com and cell is (208)520-1125
MARY GRACE HALL
