Monday, January 22, 2007

 

Myron - 2006

I am living in Provo working, all graduated from BYUH. I'm planning on going the DC area to peruse a advanced degree in Human Factor Engineering with a emphasis in cognition.

I'm not married but not complaining, when it happens it happens. I'm very happy with my situation and life at the moment so things are good.

I have recently ran in to Steve (Puka) at BYU and he seems to be doing well, and also Nathan he seemed to be on top of his game also.

Nathanial Dixon and I keep tabs on each other, he is still at BYUI and his dating life is as full and fun as ever. We enjoy giving each other advice.

I am going to attach a commerical that I shoot for a Hockey team in California over the summer. I know the acting is amazing.

Myro


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?