Monday, January 22, 2007

 

Val Laroque - 2006




Hey Questerinees! I hope everyone has had a fabulous year! It's been quite an interesting year for us. In July we made the big move from Hawaii to Maryland. MD is growing on me but I don't think I'll ever love it like I loved Hawaii. I'm missing my friends there and the BEACH! Life goes on.

Garrick likes his new command and has enough free time to get back to school, so that'll be good for him. I've started working fulltime at Best Buy and I love it there. My coworkers are hilarious, we keep each other entertained :). Aidan's loving life at the pre-k on base. He's such a social little guy, staying home with mommy was not fun at all. He's happy as a clam playing with other kids all day. I can't believe he'll be 3 in April. Time goes by too fast!

Not much else going on around here. Aside from the move things have been pretty low key, which is always a good thing. I'm looking forward to hearing what the rest of you are up to!

-Happy Holidays from The Larocque Clan :D

New address:
Larocques
2536D Gum Way
Lexington Park, Maryland 20653

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?