Monday, August 27, 2007
Closing of Quest Kids Blog
Hello all,
It's been hard for me to keep the site updated & send out yearly Christmas updates when I don't get much of a response from people. I need as much help from as many Questees as I can get. I can't stalk you, though I've tried. :)
So, if I don't get a response from a reasonable number of Questees by the end of the year (Dec. 31) saying that they want me to continue the site and the Christmas letters, then they both will be discontinued.
Thanks & I hope to hear from you, preferably through comments to this post.
Stape
It's been hard for me to keep the site updated & send out yearly Christmas updates when I don't get much of a response from people. I need as much help from as many Questees as I can get. I can't stalk you, though I've tried. :)
So, if I don't get a response from a reasonable number of Questees by the end of the year (Dec. 31) saying that they want me to continue the site and the Christmas letters, then they both will be discontinued.
Thanks & I hope to hear from you, preferably through comments to this post.
Stape
Comments:
<< Home
ashley- i am sorry that this blog and newsletter thing has been hard for you! i have really enjoyed it- even if you do discontinue, i want you to know i appreciated it and thanks for all your efforts! love you! your baby is SO cute!
Yeah I do thanks Mary. I am finally adding this link to my blog. Oh and I have seen Myron and if you need info. i think i can stalk him down. we served in the same mission so I know some guys that know him
Post a Comment
<< Home

